Olivia

Olivia
1937 Buick Special

Me and Olivia

Me and Olivia
Click On The Picture For MOTAA Web Site

Me and "The Hell Bitch"

Me and "The Hell Bitch"
My 50th birthday gift to myself a 2004 Harley she is named after Captain Call's horse on Lonesome Dove.

I Want This Bike!

I Want This Bike!
Me On A 1942 Harley

My Favorite TV Show

The Location Of My Visitors!

Search This Blog For Schelley's Favorite Subjects

Friday, March 16, 2012

I Am A Motor Maid


Welcome to Motor Maids, Inc!
In 1940 Motor Maids, Inc. was established as a women's motorcycling organization in North America. It is the first and oldest continuously operated women's motorcycling organization.

With approximately 1,200 members across the United States and Canada, the Motor Maids are a diverse group of women motorcyclists united through a passion for riding while fostering a positive image and promoting safe riding skills.

Joining the Motor Maids is a great opportunity to ride, travel and get to know great people all across North America.
To learn more about the Motor Maids visit the web site www.motormaids.org

I love all the history behind this organziation.  We all know I love history!