Olivia

Olivia
1937 Buick Special

Me and Olivia

Me and Olivia
Click On The Picture For MOTAA Web Site

Me and "The Hell Bitch"

Me and "The Hell Bitch"
My 50th birthday gift to myself a 2004 Harley she is named after Captain Call's horse on Lonesome Dove.

I Want This Bike!

I Want This Bike!
Me On A 1942 Harley

My Favorite TV Show

The Location Of My Visitors!

Search This Blog For Schelley's Favorite Subjects

Monday, April 26, 2010

April 25th, 2010 My first real ride!





























On April 25th, 2010 me and my good friends Debbie and Barry Warner, Gay Lewis, Allen and Dianne Smith rode to Natchitoches, La. about 200 miles round trip. This was my first real ride on my Harley. It was great except the wind was like being in Kansas! Had a great time. Left Sibley around 11 and got back around 6. I had a nice day of riding and I went down a dirt road, made a U-turn, went down a gravel road, and lots or red lights and right turns! We rode by the old Plantation Homes on the historic Cane River Road. I made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!