Olivia

Olivia
1937 Buick Special

Me and Olivia

Me and Olivia
Click On The Picture For MOTAA Web Site

Me and "The Hell Bitch"

Me and "The Hell Bitch"
My 50th birthday gift to myself a 2004 Harley she is named after Captain Call's horse on Lonesome Dove.

I Want This Bike!

I Want This Bike!
Me On A 1942 Harley

My Favorite TV Show

The Location Of My Visitors!

Search This Blog For Schelley's Favorite Subjects

Sunday, April 18, 2010

2010 Outlaw Nationals in Jefferson, Texas

Outlaw Nationals 2010
Click on the album above to see what a great collection of classic chrome we saw at the 2010 Outlaw Nationals in Jefferson, Texas this weekend. Meet some great Texas folks at the McKay House B & B. Always a great time in Jefferson. Thanks Hugh and Darla for making it a great little get away for us!