Olivia

Olivia
1937 Buick Special

Me and Olivia

Me and Olivia
Click On The Picture For MOTAA Web Site

Me and "The Hell Bitch"

Me and "The Hell Bitch"
My 50th birthday gift to myself a 2004 Harley she is named after Captain Call's horse on Lonesome Dove.

I Want This Bike!

I Want This Bike!
Me On A 1942 Harley

My Favorite TV Show

The Location Of My Visitors!

Search This Blog For Schelley's Favorite Subjects

Monday, June 30, 2008

Just A Sunday Cruise With Friends

Click on pictures to enlarge for viewing!


June 29th, 2008 was just a nice Sunday to get out and ride. So friends Debbie and Barry Warner made a day of it with us. We rode to El Dorado, Arkansas via the back roads of Louisiana. I love the roads less traveled and we always try to find them. The sky looked like it would rain any minute when we started but it was nice and cool for almost JULY! We didn't get wet and the sun even came out from time to time. Made for a nice relaxing day. We stopped at the Travel Center and talked to the very helpful lady that works there. Picked up some great material on Arkansas. We plan to return to El Dorado soon to check out the historic town square shops.